City of Stars is a story and activity book on sustainable living with 12 real-life stories, 36 activity pages and 12 calendar pages (starting from any month of the year) designed to engage kids through the year and bring behavioural change in them for a greener, cleaner and healthier planet!
Watch this video to know more about the book
Read about the inspiration behind the book
Know more about the book launch
Also available at Amazon.in.
Order your copy of Save the World! Games linked to the theme of sustainable living
“It was Diwali night. Abdu was watching his mother light diyas in the balcony of their home in Delhi. Suddenly he looked up and pointed at the sky…
Abdu: Mumma, look! Such lovely stars!
Abdu: Mumma, will I never get to see the bright stars and blue skies? Can’t we do anything?
Mom: If you want to see the bright stars and blue skies again, every month your habits must change, through the year follow and maintain, to your friends and family explain, remind them of the habits they need to sustain!”
- Written in the form of real-life conversations between a child and his parents, the 12 stories will make children aware of small, yet consequential, lifestyle changes for a greener, cleaner and healthier planet.
- The 48 activity pages are designed to make children fall in love with nature and become more aware of the environmental conditions in their city.
- Through the calendar activity pages (designed to be used starting from any month of any year), children will learn about many calendar-related concepts (year, months, dates, festivals, etc) and 12 different constellations.
- Children can also record their experiences linked to the stories through creative writing and drawing and track and mark their own eco-friendly behaviours through the year with stickers.
6 – 10 years
- Product ships from Gurgaon
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY:
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Return and Refund Policy