City of Stars is a unique storybook with 12 real-life stories for kids across age groups and their families on sustainable living.
Also available at Amazon.in.
|Quantity Discount 1||2 - 10||10 %|
“Abdu: Mumma, will I never get to see the bright stars and blue skies? Can’t we do anything?
Mom: If you want to see the bright stars and blue skies again, every month your habits must change, through the year follow and maintain, to your friends and family explain, remind them of the habits they need to sustain!”
- Written in the form of real-life conversations between a child and his parents, the 12 stories on will make both children and their families aware of small, yet consequential, lifestyle changes for a greener, cleaner and healthier planet!
- These stories will also get them closer to nature and help them become more aware of air quality and other environmental conditions of their city.
5 – 12 years
- Product ships from Gurgaon
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY:
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Return and Refund Policy
Read about the inspiration behind the book here
Know more about the book launch
Order your copy of City of Stars- Story and Experiential Activity Book
Know more about the Author Speak Sessions at Schools around the book
|Dimensions||11.69 × .5 × 8.27 in|