A fun and mindful activity game to inculcate healthy eating habits in children of different age groups (3 to 7 yrs). Watch the video below to know more about the game and how it is impacting behaviours of children
Also available at Amazon.in.
Know more about the inspiration behind the design
|Quantity Discount 1||2 - 10||10 %|
Most modern-day parents struggle to feed healthy food and inculcate healthy eating habits in their growing children. Designed based on a deep understanding of child psychology, this activity game enables change in habits of fussy eaters, helps reduce junk food intake and promotes eating of different fruits and vegetables on a daily basis.
- Not only focuses on WHAT TO EAT, but also HOW TO EAT by motivating children to eat a variety of healthy food types on their own, without wastage, and the best part, without screen time!
- Contains a menu card classifying different food items, activity sheets that can be fridge mounted with magnets, and sticker sheets with apples of different colours and faces, making the game interactive and exciting.
- A scorecard and certificate provided acts as a further motivation for kids to change their eating habits.
- Can be played for weeks together with siblings, parents or other family members and has a lasting impression by making children conscious about their food choices and eating habits.
- Packaged in an eco-friendly reusable cloth bag, Apple Food Menu also makes for a unique gifting option and party favour.
3 – 7 years
- Product ships from Gurgaon
- Delivers to most large cities in 2-5 days
- For smaller cities, delivers in 4-8 days
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY:
- This product is NOT returnable
- Exchange only in case of delivery of damaged product
- See details at Return and Refund Policy