We are looking to hire a graphic designer with experience/inclination to work in the children’s books space.
- Create a design language that aligns with LitJoys brand mission and the intent of the project and media used.
- Create high-quality illustrations for our storybooks based on existing characters and design of new characters
- Design different activities/games involving graphics and/or photographs.
- Be original in ideating and bringing forth visuals that justify the intent of the text in the most authentic and accurate manner.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an illustrator and 3 years in the children-books space.
- Have a reasonable understanding of the creative sensibilities of children’s literature especially of age groups 4-10.
- Have a sense of print processes, requirements and techniques to align the artwork style and size, book design and size accordingly.
- Attention to detail in design is a must
- Have a high sense of responsibility and be principled enough to deliver work as per the agreed timelines.
- Experience in creating digital artwork for social media and a relevant degree as an illustrator would be an added advantage.
While Litjoys is located in Gurugram, we don’t want to lose out on great talent by restricting ourselves to geographies. You can be working from anywhere in the world. We follow the same sentiment to the ‘type’ of the job. And so, we are open to both freelance and full-time positions (3 month contract to begin with).
Write to us at email@example.com along with your CV and a link to your portfolio. And please don’t forget to tell us why you would like to work with us.
We will be thrilled to hear from you and create some amazing value-oriented children’s books together and make an impact on society. Come, be a part of the change!